Vnukovo Airport in terms of traffic volumes remains the third in the ranking of Moscow airports, and in recent years it has been dynamically developing. Forecast - a significant increase in passenger traffic. This will require an increase in the volume of refueling up to 3000-5000 tons / day.
JSC "Fuel filling service", which refueling aircraft on the platforms of Vnukovo-1 and Vnukovo-2, in order to ensure the set goal of 3000-5000 tons / day, a cardinal reconstruction of the entire aviation fuel supply complex is being carried out. Modernization of existing facilities and commissioning of new ones, automation of processes will improve and increase the quality and volume of gas stations. Thus, it is obvious that a really necessary condition for the development of JSC "TZS" is a deep modernization of the aviation fuel supply system, as well as a qualitative increase in the efficiency of operation of the existing infrastructure.
Reconstruction and construction of a complex of aviation fuel supply facilities at Vnukovo airport began in 2010, in accordance with the developed project.
The project provides for the following calculated indicators:
● productivity of the central filling station and warehouse - up to 5000 tons / day;
● working pressure in the central gas station - 8-12 bar;
● maximum capacity of the central heating station - 1200 m3 / h;
● the number of parking spaces for aircraft equipped with a hydrant system of the centralized control system - up to 36;
● the volume of the tank farm - 46 thousand m3.
It is planned to build the following buildings and structures for the fuel and lubricants warehouse:
● an administrative building with a fuel and lubricants laboratory;
● unloading railway overpass for 22 tank cars;
● pumping and filtration station of the railway unloading rack;
● pumping and filtration station of the central gas station hydrant system;
● tanks RVS-5000 m3 for receiving and storing TS-1 aviation fuel - 8 units, including 4 units for the 1st stage of construction;
● tanks RVS-1000 m3 for receiving and storing jet fuel JET-A-1 - 2 units;
● automatic fire extinguishing stations for fuel storage facilities;
● buildings for technical service and storage facilities;
● oil station buildings;
● 10 / 0.4 kV power substations with additional redundancy (with diesel generators);
● modern treatment facilities for industrial and storm water;
● parking areas for 62 cars.
The peculiarities of the project are the construction and commissioning of facilities by start-up complexes, subject to the normal operation of the existing facilities of the fuel and lubricants-1 warehouse for the period of construction. The hydraulic calculation was carried out by specialists from Mess und Fordertechnik Gwinner G.m.b.H. & Co. (Germany).
M + F is a leading supplier of technologies, equipment for loading / unloading and control systems for the movement of aviation fuel in fuel and lubricants warehouses, as well as a system integrator of modern technologies for transshipment of oil products in the petrochemical industry.
At present, the construction of the central gas station, which began in 2010 with the commissioning of the first stage of construction, continues at Vnukovo airport.
The installation of metal structures of two RVS-5000 tanks at the fuel and lubricants warehouse has been completed, and an anti-corrosion coating has been applied. Completed work on the construction of the building of the fire extinguishing station.
The construction plan for the near future includes the construction of the following objects:
1. RVS-5000 - 2 pcs., Manifold (the project provides for the use of twin-seal double-sealed shut-off valves, providing full automation and control, guaranteed excluding the flow of aviation fuel.
2. Pumping and filtration station with a capacity of 1200 m / h.
3. Unloading railway trestle, with a front for unloading 22 tanks.
4. Completion of the construction of the linear part of the fuel pipeline to the central gas station.
It is planned to complete the construction and commission the entire complex.
From the beginning of construction to the present, work has been carried out on the construction of the linear part of the fuel pipeline with hydrant outlets.
The work was carried out in an open and closed way, in protective cases, in two lines with a diameter of 406 mm with taps with a diameter of 168 mm to hydrant wells. The assembled sections of the central gas station fuel pipeline were flushed, subjected to hydraulic tests, and mothballed along the northern part of the passenger terminal apron and the cargo terminal apron. All work was carried out in compliance with the regulations for maintaining the cleanliness of the pipeline, developed at the beginning of construction and positively proven. Seven technological chambers have been built. The work has been completed, the pipeline is ready for equipment installation and commissioning.
In some sections, due to the passage under numerous communications, taxiways, railway tracks, which requires a large depth of the pipeline (up to 16 meters from the surface), the design solution was a closed method of laying - microtunnelling.
The practice of using microtunnelling with the use of a tunneling shield has shown unconditional advantages - speed of work, lower costs, simplification of work in constrained conditions and an operating enterprise.
The HERRENCNECHT tunneling shield used, drills the channel in the designed position, while pulling the steel pipe behind it, which is the case. Then, the working tube is pushed into this case, using a winch and a chain hoist system, while it slides along the surface of the case, resting on the support-guide rings.
Tank farm of the consumable warehouse of the centralized aircraft refueling system (CZS); The volume of the tank farm of the fuel and lubricants warehouse is 42,000 m3.
The tank farm of the fuel and lubricants warehouse includes the following containers:
- Eight vertical tanks with a volume of 5000 m3 for storing TS-1 aviation fuel
- Two vertical tanks with a volume of 1000 m3 for storing Jet A-1 aviation fuel.
Around the park of vertical tanks, a monolithic reinforced concrete wall, 1.5 m high, is being erected to prevent fuel spills in the event of an accident.
Each aviation fuel storage tank is equipped with lightning protection, foam fire extinguishing and water irrigation.
All RVS-5000 have a fixed panel roof without a pontoon with a corrosion allowance of 1 mm, a roll wall with a corrosion allowance of 1 mm, a sheet bottom with an inward slope and a corrosion allowance of 1 mm, a double bottom with vacuum tightness control and an inward slope of up to 5 %.
Tank steel structures were produced by the Saratov Tank Steel Plant in accordance with the recommendations set forth in the NATIONAL STANDARD OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION AIR FUEL SUPPLY EQUIPMENT (GOST R 52906-2008)
All tank equipment is supplied by Mess - und Fördertechnik Gwinner G.m.b.H. & Co.